Saturday, November 19, 2011 Jun Harefa , 0 Comments
So how do I secure the smartphone from bad applications? Here are tips about how to protect smartphone of bad apps:
1. Build awareness of the threat. The number of smartphone malware that has been identified tend to be less than the malware on your desktop or laptop. But the threat is really there, and the more dangerous applications continue to emerge. Remain vigilant against such threats could be one way of protecting the smartphone.
2. Ensure the security of the app and the app resources before you install it in your smartphone. Generally people tend to install just the applications that are to be a trend. But it would be better if the smartphone owners do some research prior to the application through the review, friend recommendations, as well as the Google search engine.
3. Looking for an application through a reputable provider. Some mobile platforms allow the installation of any application that can be found via web. Normally it would be better if you select the application through the official websites of the application provider.
4. Identify permit the use of the application.. Every time you install new applications, permits the use of this application will always show through a notification. Generally in the use permit will be mentioned which access has the potential hazards. For example, if a gaming application request permission to access your address book, you can immediately block the irrelevant request.
5. Finally, use mobile antivirus. Some antivirus providers have a particular version that is used specifically for smartphones. You can use mobile antivirus application whether paid or free. For those who feel the need to protect his smartphone, you can search for the antivirus applications via the web.