The signature Honor, second brand of Huawei, gradually is getting make is with an important share of market, out of its country of origin, Chinese, where is one of them manufacturers that more is growing from its birth. Makes some days you show the Honor Magic, the last model that has presented the brand with a spectacular design that us indicates as will be them next terminals of the company mother, Huawei. But before the Magic Honor, the Chinese company launched Honor 8, a model that offers a spectacular performance at a price very content, 399 euros, making it an option to consider if you want a high end at a fair price.
Four months after its launch, Honor just of announce that the Honor 8 is updated to Android 7.0 in the next weeks, without realize exactly to height of the month that comes will begin to deploy this highly anticipated update. This update that will directly reach the terminal Over The Air (OTA) will reach virtually all handsets jointly, since this model is not available through operators.
Honor 8 specifications
- 5.2-inch screen with a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Kirin 950 Huawei processor with eight cores (2.3/1.8 GHz)
- 4 GB RAM memory
- Internal storage of 32 or 64 GB, depending on the version that we decantemos. In both cases we can expand this storage through Cards microSD of up to 128 GB
- Double 12-megapixel back camera
- Front camera with an 8-megapixel sensor
- Fingerprint reader
- 3,000 mAh fast charge technology battery
- C-type USB port
The layer of customization that reached the market this device was EMUI 4.1, but with the arrival of Android 7.0, the boys of Honor also they will deploy the corresponding update of this layer, reaching version 5.0