Samsung seemed to had buried its line of terminals designed for extreme climates. But now, two years from the last known model, the company has announced the new Galaxy Xcover 4, which comes to follow the tradition marked by this range.
With a commercial launch scheduled for April of this same year 2017, the Xcover 4 Galaxy has a very peculiar specifications configuration, which guarantees operation even in situations with extreme external conditions:
- 4.99 inch TFT 720 × 1280 pixels
- Quad – core processor 1.4 GHz
- 2 GB RAM memory
- Storage of 16 GB intern
- 13 MP main camera
- Front camera of 5 MP
- Weight of 172 grams
- 2800 mAh battery
- Operating system Android 7.0 Nougat
- Certification IP68, that guarantees its resistance to water and dust
- Certification of compliance with military standard MIL-STD 810G, which supports its resistance to extreme weather, shock and vibration
Galaxy Xcover 4 will be sold for an approximate price of USD $275 in select markets.
Follow us and comment on Facebook.