Not only of the range S lives Samsung, although for some time this afternoon, it appears that Samsung Koreans had set aside nearly all ranges medium and low to focus only on the high range, range that gives you most of the benefits that gets the company for the sale of mobile devices. Last may, Samsung introduced the Galaxy C7, a mid-range terminal aimed at the Asian market. Thanks to AnTuTu and Geekbench it has discovered a new variant of the C7 Galaxy, Galaxy C7 Pro, a terminal that will be managed by the 626 Snapdragon.
In the interior of this device you will find 4 GB of RAM, a Full HD screen, front camera and rear 16 mpx, sensor of fingerprint, dual SIM… The exterior of this device is manufactured in aluminium as well as the latest models of the high-end of the Korean company.
At the moment we do not know whether Samsung plans passed by offering this new device in the world or even though returns to limit the release of this endsl in some regions, as happened with the C7 Galaxy. What seems clear is that the launch of this terminal will be held throughout the month of December. Regarding the price, not any information on the matter, has been leaked but it should be similar to the C7 Galaxy.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro specifications
- 5.7 inch (1920 x 1080) Full HD Super AMOLED
- Chip octa – core Snapdragon 626 of 14nm at a clock speed of 2.2 GHz
- GPU Adreno 506
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB of internal memory via micro SD expandable up to 256 GB
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Dual hybrid SIM (nano+nano / microSD)
- Rear 16 MP camera with LED flash dualtone, Aperture f/1.9
- Front 16 MP camera with Aperture f/1.9
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4 g VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802. 11ac (2.4 + 5 GHz), Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, NFC