Samsung continues its contingency plan to the conflict of the explosive Galaxy Note 7. Once the airport authorities of United States declared to the smartphone as a device prohibited on commercial flights, the Samsung people has emerged with a smart and comfortable strategy for users of this device you have to take a flight in or out of Mexico.
In accordance with a report of CNN, the people of Samsung has installed a series of modules of attention in them main airports Mexican, so them passengers can change their Galaxy Note 7 after Aeromexico, Interjet, Volaris and Aeromar vetaran its access to any flight of them.
The owners of a Galaxy Note 7 only must be submitted in module to receive the own documentation to make the exchange for any other model of Samsung, once they land in your destination city.
While if them passengers will take a flight round the foreigner may receive a terminal in loan for keep is releases during your travel.
In either case, users will receive free care to support your information and make easier the transition, providing a flexible solution for importunados passengers who can not upload your smartphone on the fly.
The list of airports with care in Mexico modules are as follows:
- DMX-T1: in the security filter G, from 6 to 10 pm.
- CDMX-T2: in the security filter K, from 6 to 10 pm.
- Guadalajara-T1: at Gate 1, from 8 to 20 hours.
- Merida-T1: A door, from 8 to 20 hours.
- Monterrey-Terminal A: in the door 2, from the 8 to the 20 hours.
- Monterrey-Terminal B: in the door 2, from the 8 to the 20 hours.
- Cancun-T1: door 8, 8 am to 8 pm.
- Tijuana-T1: filter 1, 8 am to 8 pm.
- Puerto Vallarta-T1: at Gate 1, from 8 to 20 hours.
- Cabos-T1: at Gate 1, from 8 to 20 hours.
Samsung is doing things well.