Nintendo has released a new update to Super Mario Run that goes directed to them players that only want to relax is and explore them levels without pressures, and is that is has added a “mode easy” that eliminates some of the complications.
In addition, the 1.1.0 update also punishes less to lose in races and fixes some bugs. Below is the complete list of news (via The Verge):
- Added easy mode without time limit and unlimited bubbly.
- A new event has been added.
- Now the application also is available in Korean.
- Now lower the amount of toads will be your Kingdom to lose races.
- It is now possible to receive several times a Toad as a reward for My Nintendo. You can get to Toad again should the data be erased after having obtained the character.
- Other problems were solved
An update for #SuperMarioRun is out now, including Easy Mode for when you want to explore courses pressure-free! pic.twitter.com/D8u50vsF3e
-Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) 31 of January of 2017
Super Mario Run has been downloaded 78 million occasions and during March premieres in version for Android, but before that will come the second Nintendo game for mobile, it is Fire Emblem Heroes to be released this February 2 on iOS and Android.
Don’t forget to follow us and comment on Facebook.