Nintendo continues to charge with your subscription plan, and therefore offered a series of games indies that we could download at discounted prices, a strategy that Sony has given him enough fruit in PlayStation Plus and it seems Nintendo wants to replicate, we don’t blame you. In short, today has been released a hit in this regard, we are going to present the complete listing of videojuegos indies who are confirmed for Nintendo Switch, and many of them will enjoy them practically from the day of its release. So stay and take seat, as you find something you like.
These are the developers and games that bring us, many of them already present even in other platforms such as PlayStation and Xbox.
- Choice Provisions: Runner3
- Image & Form Games: SteamWorld Dig 2
- Team17 and Playtonic Games: Yooka-Laylee
- Inti Creates: Blaster Master Zero
- Chucklefish Games and Cardboard Robot Games: Pocket Rumble
- ZOINK Games: Flipping Death
- tinyBuild and Team Shifty: Mr. Shifty
- Chucklefish Games: WarGroove
- Chucklefish Games and ConcernedApe: Stardew Valley
- vBlank: Shakedown Hawaii
- Pop vertex: Graceful Explosion Machine
- aeiowu: Tumbleseed
- Team17 and Ghost Town Games: Overcooked: Special Edition
- Team17: The Escapists 2
- Raw Fury and Art In Heart: Gönner
- Raw Fury and Noio: Kingdom: Two Crown
- Raw Fury and Long Hat House: Dandara
In short, a hole for the games entertained without technical fanfare and at discounted prices, a sector that precisely might be benefited by dyes “casual” which has the Nintendo console, and no doubt they will bring us great fun, and watching it on the good side, may even help that we can play more hours to the console, due to less demand in the graphic section , which is not certainly consolation here is because you don’t want to. So, good news for Nippon company and for their millions of followers.