According to reported by Evan Blass (via Venture Beat) filtering, we have access to the great secrets of Samsung around its next flagship.
First thing we can say almost with absolute certainty is that the device will be presented on March 29 and that the design will be that of the tweet:
This is the Samsung Galaxy S8, launching March 29 https://t.co/lQZ0K0q2MA pic.twitter.com/dlusRMX4YH
-Evan Blass (@evleaks) January 26, 2017
The front will be almost completely without edges and also curved. Sizes will be two: of 5.8 inches and 6.2 inches. The fingerprint sensor will be in the back next to the camera.
Without further ADO, the equipment specifications:
- 835 Snapdragon processor or processor corresponding to market Exynos
- 12 megapixel camera f/1.7 and front of 8 megapixel f/1.7
- 4 GB RAM
- 64 GB storage expandable via micro SD
- Battery 3000mah in the “small” model and 3500mah in the largest
- Headphone port (this seems to be a feature today)
- Resistance to water and dust IP68
Inside not yet confirmed officially is that team can be connected to a dock and used as a personal computer and will have a button dedicated to his new personal assistant: Bixby.
No doubt that the design is attractive and the specifications are at the height of what is expected from a launch in 2017 for a top of the line.
Don’t forget to follow us and comment on Facebook.