The Samsung Galaxy S8 will be presented at the end of March, so the Korean company aims to continue leading in regard to power and design equally Android devices and high-end market in general. Everything points to that Samsung joins also a pretty entrenched trend in what we have this year 2017 launch devices with the minimum amount of mark top and bottom. This seems to have forced Samsung to put the fingerprint reader on the back, but plays to watch live. This is how Samsung Galaxy S8 moves in this video leaked recently that you should see before they withdraw it from internet.
These are in theory, according to the latest leaks, the specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S8:
- Screen of 6.2? Quad HD + (2560 x 1440) curved Super AMOLED
- Chip Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 / octa – core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 8895
- 4GB of RAM, 64 GB of memory internal expandable with microSD
- 7.0 Android Nougat
- Dual SIM
- Rear Dual Pixel 12MP camera with LED flash, Aperture f/1.7
- Front 8 MP camera with Aperture f/1.7
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Heart rate, fingerprint, iris scanner sensor, sensor barometer
- Resistance to water and dust with IP68
- 4 g VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802. 11ac, 4.2 Bluetooth, GPS with GLONASS, USB2.0, NFC
- 3500 mAh with fast charge battery both both wired as wireless
In the video we can see how it moves the device, looks pretty good, the design is spectacular and front frames are quite small. A mobile phone that is still still much to know, but the countdown has begun, in a month know all their characteristicsMarch 29 in New York will have an eye since so news Gadget of our readers know almost real-time course that will pick up smartphones of 2017, since the Galaxy S8 will be a benchmark No doubt.