Yesterday we met part of the specifications of the new flagship phablet, Huawei Mate 9. The manufacturer Chinese is prepared to reveal the Matt 9, the new phablet of the company and that will be the successor of the matte 8 of the year last.
The event will be held on November 3 in Munich, Germany. According to the latest renderings, this smartphone will have dual rear cameras with lenses Leica SUMMARIT, independent chip to measure the depth of field, technology for hybrid approach, full manual controls and RAW support.
These are the specifications of the Huawei Matt 9:
- 5.9 inch (1920 x 1080) Full HD with Crystal 2.5 d, color gamut 95%
- Chip octa-core Kirin 960
- 3 GB / 4 GB / 6 GB of RAM
- 64 GB / 128 GB / 256 GB expandable through a card microSD
- 7.0 Android Nougat with Emotion UI
- SIM dual hybrid (nano SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- Cameras rear dual of 20MP with lenses Leica SUMMARIT, flash LED dual-tone, AF by laser
- 8MP camera front
- Sensor of fingerprint fingerprint
- 4g VoLTE, WiFi 802. 11ac (2.4 GHz/5 GHz), 4.2 Bluetooth, GPS, NFC
- 4,000 mAh battery
With its 5.9 inches are before all a phablet to play in it all the content multimedia that want. A type of device that has followed capturing each time to more users, and that shows to them clear that them screens of greater dimensions called more the attention that those terminals that pull more by it small, as can be the compact of Sony.
Huawei Mate 9 expected it to come in the following colors: silver, grey, white, gold, champagne, gold, black and grey amber. According to these same last rumors, them prices will walk on them 599 euros for the variant of 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB in the storage internal, 699 euros for it of 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB in the memory internal and 789 euros for it of higher specifications to the count with 4 GB of RAM and 256 GB.
China will have the exclusivity of the Mate 9 with 6 GB RAM and 256 GB of memory internal to a price of $704.